At Maika Global, we are passionate about developing new and impactful marketing and sales solutions that support our client's bottom line. We are a small but rapidly growing consulting agency heavily focused on global expansion. We currently have a presence in San Francisco, New York, London, and Dubai.
Maika Global is looking for a motivated and energetic, experienced Email Marketing and Automation Specialist. If you're a smart, ambitious, and creative natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges while thriving in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
As the Email Marketing and Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for a variety of projects for multiple clients. Collaborating cross-functionally, you’ll develop the strategy for converting Maika Global and our client's goals and objectives into tangible and trackable journeys and campaigns.
You will be responsible for creating, executing, measuring, and optimizing email campaigns and automated flows for Maika Global and our clients. S/He will be on the front lines managing communications while building a variety of Automations targeting audiences in all stages of the marketing/sales funnels. The ideal candidate approaches work with the mentality that there is no task too small or too large to tackle, knowing how to position a brand to the public while driving actionable results.
What You'll Do
• Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements.
• Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
• Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
• Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
• Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
• Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
• Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing.
Who You Are
• 5-7 + years marketing automation experience.
• Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices.
• Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Apollo.io, Sendgrid, Typeform, and ActiveCampaign.
• Experience with Marketo Revenue Cycle Model/Revenue Cycle Explorer preferred.
• Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
• Strong independent project management skills.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
• Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
• Excellent attention to detail.
About Maika Global
Maika Global is a creative digital marketing and design agency that generates genius marketing ideas and creates quality graphics and written content. We ignite curiosity and create exciting marketing content that breeds conversation and creates a buzz.
With the evolution of technology and how an audience consumes information, we utilize modern marketing methods to increase reach and deliver relevant, attractive, and valuable content to our client's key demographic.
Our services extend beyond digital to include traditional activity-based marketing. We help brands develop and grow with an integrated 360-degree approach, which often means that we help with branding, design, social media, messaging, sales funnels, and more to create a cohesive message that is the base of communications for any strong brand.