At Maika Global, we are passionate about developing new and impactful marketing and sales solutions that support our client's bottom line. We are a small but rapidly growing consulting agency heavily focused on global expansion. We currently have a presence in San Francisco, New York, London, and Dubai.
Maika Global is looking for a motivated and energetic Conversions and Sales Funnel Specialist. If you're a smart, ambitious, and creative natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges while thriving in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
As the Conversions and Sales Funnel Specialist, you will be responsible for a variety of projects across multiple clients. You will work closely with our Executive Team to craft a tailored strategy for Maika Global and our clients. The Conversions and Sales Funnel Specialist will be responsible for managing, testing, and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel. Our clients are mainly in the Cybersecurity industry or B2B companies.
What You'll Do
• Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel
• Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
• A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs
• Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media to optimize each conversion path
• Optimize our marketing’s conversion paths
• Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
• Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate
• Increase funnel marketing efficiencies
Who You Are
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing similar or relevant field, or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of Funnel Management / CRM / Email Marketing related experience
• Experience managing complex projects from conceptualization to completion.
• Understands analytics, attribution models, split test and conversion data
• Flexible and can work with little to no oversight.
• Poised and professional while also being friendly and outgoing.
• Strong time-management skills and advanced knowledge to organize multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly organized with acute attention to detail and the ability to juggle various projects at once.
• A self-starter with a positive attitude, a strong sense of urgency, and the desire to do the right thing.
• Excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills, with the ability to anticipate needs.
• Proven ability to work effectively with senior management and senior-level clients.
About Maika Global
Maika Global is a creative digital marketing and design agency that generates genius marketing ideas and creates quality graphics and written content. We ignite curiosity and create exciting marketing content that breeds conversation and creates a buzz.
With the evolution of technology and how an audience consumes information, we utilize modern marketing methods to increase reach and deliver relevant, attractive, and valuable content to our client's key demographic.
Our services extend beyond digital to include traditional activity-based marketing. We help brands develop and grow with an integrated 360-degree approach, which often means that we help with branding, design, social media, messaging, sales funnels, and more to create a cohesive message that is the base of communications for any strong brand.