About the Role
Maika Global is currently seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Data Analytics Intern to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate is data-driven, analytical, self-motivated, and eager to work on impactful projects they will have ownership over. Our intern will work under the Marketing Data and Search Engine Optimization Manager to oversee, collect, and analyze Maika Global’s clients’ marketing activity and campaign data.
About the Company
Maika Global is a creative digital marketing and design agency that generates genius marketing ideas and creates quality graphics and written content. We ignite curiosity and create exciting marketing content that breeds conversation and creates a buzz. We are a small but rapidly growing consulting agency heavily focused on global expansion. We currently have a presence in San Francisco, New York, London, and Dubai.
With the evolution of technology and the way an audience consumes information, we utilize modern marketing methods to increase reach and deliver relevant, attractive, and valuable content to our client’s key demographic.
Our services extend beyond digital to include traditional activity-based marketing. We help brands develop and grow with an integrated 360-degree approach which often means that we help with branding, design, social media, messaging, sales funnels and more to create a cohesive message that is the base of communications for any strong brand.
What you will gain
• A holistic understanding of the ins and outs of a creative consulting agency.
• Exposure to tools, procedures and industry insights that will set you apart from your peers.
• Multiple professional development opportunities, projects and experiences to grow your portfolio.
• The opportunity to be at the front lines of the creative process for global brands.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from advertising campaigns
• Perform market analysis and keyword research on competition
• Monitor various Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts
• Assist in managing marketing tools
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Ads)
• Solid understanding of different SEO and PPC marketing techniques
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Current enrollment in a related Bachelors degree
• Experience with marketing automation tools is a plus
Location: This internship is 100% remote-based
Hours: 15 hours per week minimum
Compensation: Unpaid internship but with an opportunity for potential future employment. If school credit is possible, we will work with the candidate to achieve credit requirements.
Note: We want to make this internship inclusive to all, if you would like to participate but you are unable to do so at the unpaid level, please apply and let us know why. There is a potential that we can secure need-based grant or scholarship funding.