At Maika Global, we are passionate about developing new and impactful marketing and sales solutions that support our client's bottom line. We are a small but rapidly growing consulting agency heavily focused on global expansion. We currently have a presence in San Francisco, New York, London, and Dubai.
As the Marketing Project Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of projects for multiple clients. Your core role will be planning marketing campaigns, delegating tasks to team members, supervising those employees, and ensuring marketing projects are completed on time and within budget. Additionally, you will be helping to manage and promote events in the United Kingdom and abroad. To be successful as a marketing project manager, you should have strong leadership and strategic planning skills with excellent project management, analytical, and decision-making skills. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to remain flexible, with a big picture mindset is vital.
We are looking for a highly organized individual with a positive attitude and a drive to get things done. The ideal candidate is an adept problem-solver who can take care of things the right way the first time. You will be responsible for keeping track of hectic schedules, multiple priorities, and staying calm under pressure.
What You'll Do
(Including, but not limited to)
• Working with the Executive Team to create a strategic marketing strategy and mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
• Creating and managing a content calendar and scheduling deadlines.
• Managing databases and online filing systems.
• Working with leadership to create marketing and event budgets, and ensuring that all staff adheres to them.
• Managing and supervising marketing and events projects from beginning to end.
• Assist in the coordination of events, ensuring events run smoothly.
• Responsible for ordering event supplies, swag, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and adhering to timelines.
• Responsible for picking up/dropping off event supplies, maintaining inventory, tracking/maintaining distribution of promotional material.
• Responsible for keeping all projects and deliverables on track, while keeping clients up-to-date with progress reports and client meetings.
• Assist with Email Marketing projects for clients.
• Stong copywriting skills is a must, please submit writing samples with application.
• Act as a Creative assitant for photo and video shoots in London.
• Ad experience strongly desired.
Who You Are
• Flexible and can work with little to no oversight.
• Poised and professional, while also being sociable and outgoing.
• Strong time-management skills and advanced knowledge to organize multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly organized with acute attention to detail and the ability to juggle various projects at once.
• A self-starter with a positive attitude, a strong sense of urgency, and the desire to do the right thing.
• Ability to create efficiency through the use of technology, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
• Excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills, with the ability to anticipate needs.
• Willingness to put the time in after-hours and on weekends as needed for events.
• Proven ability to work effectively with senior management and senior-level clients.
• 4+ years of Project management expertise.
• Bachelor's Degree.
About Maika Global
Maika Global is a creative digital marketing and design agency that generates genius marketing ideas and creates quality graphics and written content. We ignite curiosity and create exciting marketing content that breeds conversation and creates a buzz.
With the evolution of technology and the way an audience consumes information, we utilize modern marketing methods to increase reach and deliver relevant, attractive, and valuable content to our client's key demographic.
Our services extend beyond digital to include traditional activity-based marketing. We help brands develop and grow with an integrated 360-degree approach which often means that we help with branding, design, social media, messaging, sales funnels and more to create a cohesive message that is the base of communications for any strong brand.