At Maika Global, we are passionate about developing new and impactful marketing and sales solutions that support our client's bottom line. We are a small but rapidly growing consulting agency heavily focused on global expansion. We currently have a presence in San Francisco, New York, London, and Dubai.
As the Public Relations Associate, you will be responsible for a variety of projects for multiple clients. You will work closely with our Executive Team to craft a tailored PR strategy for Maika Global as well as our clients.
The PR Associate will be responsible for identifying opportunities to build brand presence for Maika Global and our clients. S/He will be on the front lines managing communications and building a media network. The ideal candidate approaches work with the mentality that there is no task too small or too large to tackle, and knows how to position a brand to the public. You will be the driving force behind our future growth and our company’s image.
What You'll Do
• Research, outline, write, edit and proofread materials, including (but not limited to) media lists, pitches, press releases, blog posts, and award entries
• Identify reporters, potential clients, and industry contacts and build relationships
• Draw on contacts to generate articles and media buzz about Maika Global and our Clients
• Initiate media coverage for Maika Global and our clients through original and engaging industry events
• Dedicate your focus to scaling Maika Global into a company with robust media presence
• Analyze media coverage and PR campaign performance for company-wide reporting and increased awareness
Who You Are
• Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Communications or similar relevant field.
• 0-2 years of experience at a PR agency.
• Knowledge of PR and Marketing processes and best practices.
• Copywriting and editing abilities is a must.
• Flexible and can work with little to no oversight.
• Poised and professional, while also being sociable and outgoing.
• Strong time-management skills and advanced knowledge to organize multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly organized with acute attention to detail and the ability to juggle various projects at once.
• A self-starter with a positive attitude, a strong sense of urgency, and the desire to do the right thing.
• Excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills, with the ability to anticipate needs.
• Proven ability to work effectively with senior management and senior-level clients.
About Maika Global
Maika Global is a creative digital marketing and design agency that generates genius marketing ideas and creates quality graphics and written content. We ignite curiosity and create exciting marketing content that breeds conversation and creates a buzz.
With the evolution of technology and the way an audience consumes information, we utilize modern marketing methods to increase reach and deliver relevant, attractive, and valuable content to our client's key demographic.
Our services extend beyond digital to include traditional activity-based marketing. We help brands develop and grow with an integrated 360-degree approach which often means that we help with branding, design, social media, messaging, sales funnels and more to create a cohesive message that is the base of communications for any strong brand.