At Maika Global, we are passionate about developing new and impactful marketing and sales solutions that support our client's bottom line. We are a small but rapidly growing consulting agency heavily focused on global expansion. We currently have a presence in San Francisco, New York, London, and Dubai.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our client's social media accounts. You will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. Have the ability to engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee customer service across all platforms for our clients. You will manage our company image, along side with our client's image, in a cohesive way to achieve the marketing goals set forth for our clients.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our client’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
The ideal Social Media Manager should have 2+ years of experience and can work in a fast-paced environment, ready to hit the ground running.
We are looking for a highly organized individual with a positive attitude and a drive to get things done. The ideal candidate is an adept problem-solver who can take care of things the right way the first time. You will be responsible for keeping track of hectic schedules, multiple priorities, and staying calm under pressure.
What You'll Do
• Overseeing holistic social strategy of owned, paid, and earned socials to ensure a complete brand presence and consistency in tone of voice across all social channels including TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
• Extensive experience in building and maintaining a relevant content calendar.
• Managing all content creation for brands including our creative team of photographers, videographers and copywriters.
• Ability to react quickly to social media trends and key dates and holidays.
• Assist in the planning and execution of both paid and organic social media campaigns.
• Coordinating internally with different projects to arrange immediate deliverables.
• Optimizing posts in order to reach clear KPIs.
• Organizing brainstorming sessions for the team and the clients in order to develop creative social media campaigns and plan.
• Managing marketing intelligence tools for influencer/social account resources assessment.
• Create and manage all social media dashboards.
• Extensive experience in social media scheduling and listening tools.
• Monitor the market to understand both consumer and competitor behaviour.
Who You Are
• At least 3 years of experience in managing sizable social media accounts for consumer-facing brands
• Detail oriented and with strong analytical skills, and a desire and ability to be super reactive, responsive and proactive.
• Experience in managing a creative team.
• Deep understanding of social communities, engagement tactics and metrics and social marketing.
• Familiar with TikTok community and shows a deep understanding of the content ecosystem.
• Familiar with all other social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube,Twitter, LinkedIn.
• Strong influencer marketing background.
• Ability to generate creative briefs, manage creative delivery, optimization and reporting.
• Great communication skills and will be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
• Strong project management skills and comfortable in communicating across timezones.
• Proficiency in using tools like Appsflyer, SproutSocial, Talkwalker, Tableau, Hootsuite, Tubular, etc.
• Experience in devising, creating, executing, and tracking consumer paid advertising campaigns to drive key brand metrics is essential.
About Maika Global
Maika Global is a creative digital marketing and design agency that generates genius marketing ideas and creates quality graphics and written content. We ignite curiosity and create exciting marketing content that breeds conversation and creates a buzz.
With the evolution of technology and the way an audience consumes information, we utilize modern marketing methods to increase reach and deliver relevant, attractive, and valuable content to our client's key demographic.
Our services extend beyond digital to include traditional activity-based marketing. We help brands develop and grow with an integrated 360-degree approach which often means that we help with branding, design, social media, messaging, sales funnels and more to create a cohesive message that is the base of communications for any strong brand.